- © Andreas H. Bitesnich, Anina, Vienna 2007
EDITION More Nudes
Lambda prints, 70 x 90cm, edition 25
Gelatin silver prints, , 70 x 90cm, edition 25
Lambda prints, 120 x 160cm, edition 10
Andreas H. Bitesnich is regarded as one of the best nude photographers in the world. His works are characterised by careful lighting, exceptional figural composition and a remarkable positioning of the subjects. By transforming physical forms and profiles in kinetic compositions he opens up for the viewer a completely unusual and surprising way of seeing.
Andreas Bitesnich says of his work “Something inside tells me that there is almost nothing more beautiful than a continuous rediscovery of the human body”. Moving bodies and physical control are what fascinate Bitesnich in his work. Dancers, sportsmen and women and acrobats serves as perfect models so as to depict perfect proportion and posture. The draped human art works that are occasionally placed on pedestals are reminiscent of sculptures although such poses are rather more inspired by painting. Nevertheless, the graphically sculptural compositions always take priority over the erotic instant.
CONTACT and INFO
Please, find the details in the PRICE LIST Andreas H. Bitesnich MORE NUDES!
- © Andreas H. Bitesnich, Sara, Vienna 2003, Lambda Print, 70x90cm
- © Andreas H. Bitesnich, Henry, Vienna 2007, Silbergelatine, 70x90cm
- © Andreas H. Bitesnich, Dagmar, Vienna 2006, Lambda Print, 70x90cm
- © Andreas H. Bitesnich, Ingrid, Vienna 2004, Lambda Print, 70x90cm
- © Andreas H. Bitesnich, Ingrid, Milan 1999, Lambda Print, 70x90cm
- © Andreas H. Bitesnich, Jessica, Vienna 2006, Lambda Print, 70x90cm
- © Andreas H. Bitesnich, Dragana, Vienna 2006, Lambda Print, 70x90cm